Gunite swimming pools have always been a popular choice with property owners that want resilient, appealing, and long-lasting features on their property. These in-ground swimming pools are permanent features that need to be designed with attention to detail and built using the best quality materials.
It is essential to understand that novice contractors cannot handle this job. You need the services of expert local swimming pool designers and builders to manage this project for you. If you want a custom-designed gunite pool that is a true reflection of your preferences and lifestyle, Thrive Landscape Management is the company to contact.
We are expert pool designers that also handle pool construction jobs. Our design expertise gives us the knowledge to know what goes into designing and building a pool. If you want a gunite pool on your property in Harvey, LA, or any of the surrounding areas, we are the company to call.
Gunite Swimming Pool Construction
As mentioned at the outset, it’s a specialized job that requires expertise, knowledge, and understanding of different types of materials. When we handle these projects, we go about them in a very systematic manner. These are the steps we follow:
- Our team will first survey the area and determine which spot would be best suited for your gunite pool.
- They will take detailed measurements as well as understand where the utility lines run through your yard, under the ground.
- Other aspects, such as local codes and regulations, also need to be kept in view while determining where to construct your new gunite pool.
- The site would need to be graded and leveled, and the experts would keep this aspect in view as well.
- They will provide you with detailed designs and plans for your new pool keeping in view your lifestyle and other specific requests.
- Based on the design, we will also provide you with a detailed swimming pool design and installation quote.
- Once you have approved it, we will start with the project at a time convenient to you.
- The construction work starts with digging the right-sized hole in the yard.
- The plumbing installations come next, after which we install steel reinforcement and create a grid.
- We secure the rebar rods in place using strong wires.
- Once this framework is in place, a special cement and sand mix (gunite) coating will be sprayed all over the grid.
- After the gunite has set well, we will the complete installation of all the other features as per the plan.
- We will install the coping, and complete the surrounding areas to give your new swimming pool an amazingly attractive look.
Cost-Effective Swimming Pool Construction Services
Gunite swimming pools are customizable and extremely strong and durable. If you are looking for a high-quality swimming pool installation that will last for many years without any trouble, a gunite pool is just for you. We are the expert swimming pool designers that know what it takes to create superb features that are a perfect fit for our client’s properties.
If you need any more information about our services or gunite pool cost, feel free to contact Thrive Landscape Management at this number- 504-263-3588. You can also send us your new swimming pool project details through this Online Form, and we will revert shortly.
- Belle Chasse, LA
- Harvey, LA
- Mandeville, LA
- Metairie, LA
- New Orleans, LA
- River Ridge, LA
- Slidell, LA
- Covington, LA
- Gretna, LA
- Harlan, LA
- Luling, LA
- Madisonville, LA
AREAS WE SERVICE IN MISSISSIPPI: