Installing outdoor living features and amenities in your property can be an expensive project. It will also change the overall look and function of your outdoors. Maintaining these features will also mean additional burden for you since you have to spend more to maintain their beauty and function. These are some of the factors that you should consider when choosing a contractor. While there are a lot of general contractors offering design/build services in Harvey and surrounding areas, only a few service providers have the necessary experience and capabilities. Make sure you are hiring a well-experienced company like us at Thrive Landscape Management. As outdoor living specialists, we only recommend amenities that will best serve your needs and preferences. Our designs are unique and the structures we build are made from top-quality materials. If you opt for pre-fabricated materials, just let us know so we can get the best brand in the market.
When you hire Thrive, you will get skilled people with extensive experience in building various outdoor living amenities. They can build and install patios, outdoor kitchens, shade structures, fire amenities, pool decks, gazebos, and other types of outdoor structures. We can handle these projects because of our complete tools and equipment and partnerships with material suppliers. Every structure we build is not only appealing but also guaranteed tough and durable.
Recommended Outdoor Living Features
As mentioned, Thrive can build any type of outdoor living feature that our clients demand. But for those who can't decide which feature to add, we can recommend specific outdoor amenities that will perfectly suit their needs and budget. We also consider the current landscape design and the future plans of our clients. For example, an open-type patio is the best option if you have a small backyard.
Here are some of the outdoor features that we can design and build:
- Patio. Your patio can be designed as a stand-alone feature or as an attached structure to your home. Regardless of its design, the patio will create new living space that can be used for rest and relaxation, family gatherings, and other important occasions. At Thrive, you will be assured of a well-built patio that can last for years.
- Outdoor kitchen. Most of our outdoor living projects involve outdoor kitchen design and installation. We can build a simple kitchen or install a fully furnished kitchen that can be used for al-fresco style dinners and special occasions. Our custom designed kitchens usually include large storage cabinets, grills, ovens, prep area, lighting, dining table and chairs, roofing, and other vital kitchen appliances.
- Pool deck. Your pool area is a perfect spot for rest and relaxation. But without a deck, you can't fully enjoy the benefits of this particular water amenity. Let us improve the functionality of your pool area by installing a beautifully designed pool deck. We will use slip-resistant pavers and install other amenities to enhance safety in the area. Our installers will select paver designs that will suit your outdoor setup.
- Shade structures. Gazebos and pergolas are the most popular shade structures. If you need any of these structures, we can build a custom designed one or recommend trusted brands that offer pre-built pergolas and gazebos. A pergola is also an excellent addition to your open-type patio, outdoor kitchen, and pool deck.
- Fire amenities. You should have fire amenities to fully enjoy your newly installed outdoor living amenities. We can install outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, and fire bowls in strategic spots in your backyard. These are highly recommended in sitting areas, pool decks, and patios.
Call us today at (504) 263-3588 to get more details about our design and install services.
- Belle Chasse, LA
- Covington, LA
- Gretna, LA
- Harlan, LA
- Harvey, LA
- Luling, LA
- Madisonville, LA
- Mandeville, LA
- Metairie, LA
- New Orleans, LA
- River Ridge, LA
- Slidell, LA
AREAS WE SERVICE IN MISSISSIPPI: